Click the event name for details.
- This event has passed.
Outdoor Worship Service
September 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
The Re-Opening Task Force and Church Council has given approval for us to try an outdoor worship experience here at First Church. We will limit attendance to 50 people, there will be strict guidelines in place, and preregistration is required each week. If you signed up last week you must sign-up again this week. Bring your own chairs.
For Sunday, September 20, Click Here to access the sign-up and important safety guidelines and procedures.
If you, or someone you know cannot access this sign-up they can call the church office at 203-637-1791 ext. 814 and leave a message with Wendy Spezzano indicating they would like to sign-up.
Cancellation due to rain will be posted on the FCCOG website and the FCCOG Facebook Page one hour before the service.
Please make sure to read and agree to the Outdoor Worship Safety Guidelines and procedures (below) prior to signing up!
Registration ends Friday, September 18, at 5:00 p.m. for September 20.
======= Outdoor Worship Safety Guidelines ============
Please Read all the information below
If you have any underlying issues that you put at higher risk of complications with COVID-19, had a temperature greater that 100.4, experienced shortness of breath, a cough, felt ill, been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVDI-19, or if you have traveled to any of the states on the restricted travel list in the last 14 days, then we ask that you join us for the 10 a.m. livestream worship service out of respect and care for the First Church community.
- Please check-in with a deacon at one of our welcoming tables
- Attendees above the age of 2 are required to wear masks at all times when on the First Church campus.
- We will have masks available at the welcoming table if one is needed
- Restroom facilities will not be available
- Please bring your own chairs or blanket. We will not provide seating of any kind.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer and use it after touching common surfaces.
- Please feel free to bring your own reusable water bottle (filled) as water/drinks will not be provided.
- Worship materials will be provided on the FCCOG website prior to the service.
- You are invited to use your phone or tablet or print those materials before arriving.
- We will not hand out paper materials
- Please park in the back parking lot and walk around to the Memory Garden
- Please keep 6 feet of distance from other worshipers at all times
- There will be no communal singing at this time
After the Service:
- Please remain seated after the benediction.
- Deacons/Ushers will release attendees from back to front.
- In the interest of protecting people’s health, please do not congregate.
- Head directly to your vehicle after the service.
By Signing up you acknowledge that you will follow these guidelines.